Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random

first there was step team. now that was fun/funny. If anyone reading this knew me in eighth grade (or they saw the MBMS pep rallies) saw that one white girl breaking it down. Yeah that was me. It was kinda funny, because I was not terrible at it.

Well...then I tried mock trial and I dropped out of it.

I took a musical theatre type class thing. We did chicago...that was awkward.

By 10th grade I rejoined swim team (something I had done when I was little) so that was not too strange. But I also joined the honors ensemble and winterguard. You know with flags and dancing and wooden rifles. Winterguard is much more difficult that it looks.

11th grade I decided to go to the Academy for Arts, Science and Technology where I was a dance major. All the experience I had with dancing was winterguard and step team, which is not exactly the same thing at all. It was super tough, but I worked hard and it ended up being awesome. I still love dance.

Senior year I picked up a theatre class, which was fun I got to compete with other High Schools in the state of SC.

Well now Im a junior in college and for the first time in my life I am playing soccer. How embarrassing. It is pretty tough. It just started last week and I have already strained a muscle (it is feeling fine today,) so here goes another one of those random things I enjoy. Hopefully it ends up as well as some of the other things I have decided to do.

Strangest thing happened last thursday, I was in class, and I was thinking about how I wanted to be playing soccer instead. Really!?! I would rather be playing sports? hmm... times are a-changing.

cd

No comments:

Post a Comment