Wednesday, January 23, 2013

addicted to fitness

so the milk went bad. But who is really surprised? (good thing there is still a smaller size)

When I was in 9th grade I went through a time when I was pretty depressed. I know a lot of other people have experienced something like this as well. there are two things that I remember from that time (that I thought were stupid) but really helped.
1. My aunt vanessa told me to smile at five people throughout the day. This may not seem like a big deal to most, but I was super introverted, really shy and I think I may have still had braces (maybe? maybe not?)



2. There was this children's book my parents got me for christmas that had blanks to fill in for things I liked/was happy about/thankful for.

I thought these things were silly, but they were actually really useful. Sometimes I still do them, when I am feeling down, or like a day is just boring, or just because. So today I was thinking about things I am really loving right now, and here are a few...

1. My Jobs.
       Being a strategic tutor is so much fun and I love it!
       Working with Emilie has been a blast, we get along great and it is honestly just fun!      (www.emiliecarol.com)
2. The Simple Gym
     I totally wanted to do something like crossfit, but I have no money/time. THEN My friend Morgan started this THE SIMPLE GYM.  This is my friend Mo and she is a beast! I love being emailed work outs and they don't take forever, are super simple, but they definitely leave you sore.
3. This package JM just sent me.
4. The West Wing. 
       again a gift from JM (Christmas)
5. My friends :) 
       SUPER CHEESY. I KNOW. Usually not my thing, but man I love my friends who are just honest with what is going on in our lives and we pray for each other and encourage one another. 


cd



No comments:

Post a Comment