Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20th, 2013

So I have very much been enjoying my time here.

I have been able to sleep.
I have been at peace.
I have had fun.
I have been able to explore!
I have drank some good coffee.
My Luggage finally came.
Lots of things.

This is the view from the Kitchen Balcony.

One of my favorite Café's named Nebraska.

I wasn't ready. 

Sunday I went to Mountainview (the church I am working with), I very much enjoyed it. This weekend I am going to be going on the retreat and I will be helping with the kids. The church is international so that is great. However, there are some who only speak spanish.

I went to the grocery store on my own. I have learned my way to the essential places around the neighborhood that I am in so that is wonderful

Continue to pray for the things I have listed of the previous blog. (growth in the Lord, finances, peace etc.)

Pray for it to warm up! (I am freezing)
Pray for the language barrier not to be too much of a barrier.
Pray that I will be a blessing to the people here.
Pray for good conversations.
Pray for Mountainview's retreat this weekend.
Sleep on the retreat

Email/Facebook/Snapchat for more info!

cd


No comments:

Post a Comment