Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The first five hours have been eventful



So I'm here. In Spain. So far. I love it.

I am sleep deprived. I have been up for around 24 hours and I won't be going to bed for quite awhile. So in other words if this post makes no sense, don't judge.

My luggage did not make one of my connecting flights along the way, however I did. So all in all, pretty good. So the next few days I will be wearing these great ripped up jeans, hanes vneck and better sweater, no makeup and chacos. :) The good news is I have my backpack. Meaning I have my passport, computer, journals, four seasons of The West Wing, Stationary, Nalgene, Bible, The season of Comeback, and some very damaged muffins among some other things.

I am staying with Tori and she is the youth pastor. Y'all here is the kicker. I get my OWN room at her place. :) I figured I would be crashing on a couch. But no, I have my own room, and it is perfect. I have unpacked my backpack (the only things I have for now) I am currently sitting at the desk that faces out the window. So great. For those of you who know me well, you know these are the thing that make my heart happy. It has brought me such peace upon arriving.

So yes I'm tired, but I am feeling very blessed already.

Love, Corrie

1 comment: